The Alameda Theatre was a small neighborhood theater which opened in north Portland in 1926.
Portland’s street numbering changed in 1933.
The Alameda Theatre was renamed the 30th Avenue Cinema in 1964, then was changed to the Cine 30. In 1969, the theater reverted to its Alameda Theatre name. The theater stopped operation in 1978. The theater building became home to the Macedonia Church of God, and was subsequently known as the Victory Outreach Church.
The building was remodelled for use as a live music and performance venue, and reopened in the summer of 2010 having been renamed the Alberta Rose Theatre. The revamped venue now seats 280.
References: FilmDaily-19251109 p. 2 : Cinema Treasures website; Oregon Historical Society website.