The Globe Theatre installed a 10-stop Austin organ by San Francisco organ builder Louis J. Schoenstein in 1912. The Globe Theatre was sold to John Hamrick, who remodelled the theater and renamed it the Blue Mouse Theatre, which was a first-run house when it reopened on 28 November 1921.
Portland’s street numbering changed in 1933.
The Blue Mouse Theatre was closed by the Hamrick-Evergreen Theatres company circa 1936. Likely by leasing the property, Paul Forsythe reopened the Blue Mouse in October 1940. The theater continued film operations under Forsythe’s control until 1958, when the property was sold and the building demolished. At that time, Forsythe acquired the closed Capitol Theatre, renamed it the Blue Mouse Theatre and continued business in that venue.
References: FilmYearBook-1926 p. 568 : Variety-19291106 p. 10 : Cinema Treasures website; Oregon Historical Society website; Puget Sound Theatre Organ Society website.