The Sybert’s Strand Theatre opened in 1920 as a combined vaudeville and motion picture theater. A Moller pipe organ was installed in the theater in 1926.
The theater closed in 1970 by its owner in a reactionary response to loosening restrictions on the rough language allowed in American motion pictures. The theater was managed by John Ramser from 1976 through 1996, when it again closed.
References: Cinema Treasures website : with additional information supplied by Savanna Violet.